The contents of the Euskal Hotsak Ahoskatzen web platform is structured into the following main sections:
- HOME: In addition to the website’s contents, it includes information regarding the project's participants, research supporting it and contact details.
- METHODOLOGY: It contains the methodology used in each of the conducted experiments to obtain the website contents.
- SOUNDS: An overall description of sounds is provided, along with detailed acoustic information:graphical, numerical and audio data.
- 2D IMAGES: Magnetic resonance imaging sequences of Basque sounds, obtained from speakers' actual utterances.
- ANIMATIONS: This section provides animations that simulate the articulation of the different Basque sounds, based on actual MRI images. These animations are accompanied by their articulatory description and an audio sample. In addition, a number of external videos of some words are presented as a real example of each sound.
- 3D IMAGES: 3D magnetic resonance imaging sequences of Basque sounds, obtained from speakers' actual utterances.
- 3D RECONSTRUCTIONS: Three-dimensional modelling of the vocal tract corresponding to the articulation of each sound, obtained from the analysis and segmentation of 3D magnetic resonance images.
- ELECTROPALATOGRAMS: An electropalatographic video and a static image of the linguo-palatal contact points during the articulation of each sound.
- EXERCISES: A comprehensive range of exercises are provided that give users further practice on the website contents and they can check the level of competence acquired.
All this information is accessible from the main menu at the top of the site:
The Home, Methodology and Exercises menus include submenus, accessible on the left-hand side of the screen.
The Animations, 2D Images, 3D Reconstructions and Electropalatograms menus feature consonant and vowel tables leading to their respective contents.These contents can also be accessed through the menus on the left-hand side of the screen.